Tuesday 10 February 2009

People are CRUEL!!!

Just so you know I am sick of people being rude......

If you do not like someone KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!

If you do not like the way someone looks SHUT UP!!!

If you do not like the way people live WHO CARES!!!!

Everyone has to answer for their own lives. NO ONE asked you to answer for it and NO ONE asked your opinion so SHUT UP........

Sorry but I had to get that out. There are a few people that I would REALLY love to say that too. Drama gets old. When you are out of high school, don't act like you still are in high school. Act your age. Gossip and Rumors ruin people's lives does anyone care? And the things that you say about someone can really hurt. Everyone has feelings! I mean what is the point in being mean anyhow? Where does that get you? Does it make you feel better about yourself or are you just that bored?

Another thing don't LIE. If the truth is not interesting or dramatic enough for you just don't mention it. SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH!!! No one cares anyhow.

So next time you think about talking about someone, think about what you are going to say and ask yourself would I want someone saying that about me even if it was true? 9 out of 10 times the answer is going to be NO. So please just keep your comments and your horrible words to yourself. No one cares OK?

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is so true! I agree with this blog 100%. I am completely sick of people trying to ruin other people's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I was gonna comment but decided to shut my freaking mouth..LOL DO I know who yu wrote this about? or is there something else going on? I love you!

    ReplyDelete